And I’m not just talking about the coffee that you drink! The coffee bean, in its purest sense, has numerous health benefits. And while these have been debated, it really has much more to offer than harm. And that’s just if you drink it!
- Reduced Risk of Type 2 Diabetes – thanks to antioxidants like CGA
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Lower Skin Cancer Risk – especially melanoma
- Lower Cancer Risk in General - coffee drinkers were 40-50% less likely to develop liver cancer than individuals who did not
- Lower Risk of Parkinson's Disease – by stopping the nerve cells that produce dopamine from dying
- Live longer! Coffee helps reduce the risk of premature aging
Take it one step further, and coffee can deliver amazing benefits to you externally via your skin.
Introducing my favorite new skin care product --> Coffee Bean Eye Cream
This gem is my morning go-to, especially now when I’m wearing no makeup. Caffeine, when applied topically, especially to the under eye area can de-puff, boost circulation, and brighten dark circles. It also delivers anti-aging vitamins promote a more vibrant eye area. Better yet – it smells delicious and the subtle whiffs of the coffee scent are sure to wake you up.
Where to buy
Double check your product labels and ingredients. It matters not only to what you consume, but what you apply topically. The EWG Skin Deep site offers the best way to look up any products in question. My favorites are:
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
- And, consider buying local and supporting my gal Nicole - Liv Free Beauty Coffee Bean Eye Balm
You can read more about the health benefits of coffee here and numerous other health sites and books.
And…here’s another fun fact about the spiritual meaning of coffee.
Coffee depicts emotions, change of feelings, transformation of moods, social life, friends, reuniting with friends and high spirits to achieve something in life.
If you have a dream about coffee, it’s time to reunite with old friends. How’s that for a cup of joe?! *source: http://weknowyourdreams.com/coffee.html