This maple glazed carrots recipe is not only delicious but also make a healthy add-on to any meal. Surely letting our Canadian roots fly free with this one and we even got the little lady to indulge. I see that as nothing short of a family dinner win. Go Mom!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb organic carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 fresh Garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
- 3 tbsp Canadian Maple syrup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Place carrots in a single layer in a greased baking pan
- Add the garlic, thyme, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste
- Lightly toss to combine
- Bake until the carrots are just tender, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through
- Sprinkle with extra fresh thyme (if using) and serve warm
Check out Paleo Grubs explanation of the why behind these ingredients too and all of the health benefits. Thanks for the recipe inspiration too!