Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup bare almond butter
- ¼ c. almond or pecan flour
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 8 dates*
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs or dairy-free dark chocolate chips *>85%
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (organic or homemade)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. iodized salt
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until a finely ground meal forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until combined.
- Line a bread pan or small rectangular glass container with parchment. Press mixture into container so it sticks together.
- Cover with a lid or saran wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
Hints*If your dates are dried out, soak them in some boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
*If you want these to be a little sweeter, add in 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup.
*A special thanks to https://beinfinefettle.com/homemade-granola-bars/ for the recipe! These are a staple go-to in our house.